Sumit Arora is a researcher, consultant, solution designer, architect, developer, and an end to end solution provider with the implementation in the area of Full-stack Engineering. It also includes a dedicated team of developers who work with Sumit.
Full-Stack Engineering covers most of the needed technology set, best practices, and years of deep experience. It includes the handpicked technologies in ux/ui, frontend, permissioned blockchain, web, networks, cloud, apps, db, and devops.
He worked on the following full-stack engineering solutions:
- For efficiency, transparency, traceability in the supply chain
React, Microservices in GoLang, Hyperledger Fabric (Oracle and IBM Blockchain Platform), Oracle DB, Postgres, MongoDB, Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean
- For efficiency in the communication of clients and professional business service provider
React, Microservices in GoLang, Postgres, Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean
- Mobile Threat Defence solution for on-device protection for both known and unknown iOS/Android threats
AngularJs, Microservices in Java, Monitoring Dashboard in Python Django, Postgres, Oracle, AWS
- Cloud-based property management
AngularJs, Microservices in Java, MongoDB
He worked with large enterprises that includes :
- Samsung(Seoul, South Korea)
- Microsoft(Redmond, USA)
- Freescale acquired by NXP Semiconductors (Shanghai, China)
- Aricent now Altran (India, China, Europe)
He worked with startups, that also includes from concept to implementation e.g.
- Zimperium (San Francisco, USA)
- Agilysys (Bellevue, Seattle, USA)
- AppScaleout (Gurgaon, India)
- Locate Ventures (Banglore, India)
- Supply Chain Startup with Blockchain Technology (Brisbane, Australia)
He implemented Concepts from scratch that means, a simple few minutes communication and year long production ready implementation :
- Cloud Manager CloudManager manages preDefined Images for a specific account in DigitalOcean Cloud. : https://github.com/esumit/CloudManager
- DeviceMonitor DeviceMonitor(A Full Stack Application) audits running applications in a device (e.g. ubuntu desktop, Android device, mac machine) with the help of DeviceManager who manage devices: https://github.com/esumit/DeviceMonitoring
- A Vulnerability Scanner based on the Open Vulnerability Assessment System, known more commonly as OpenVAS, is a suite of tools that work together to run tests against client computers using a database of known exploits and weaknesses.
- Its scalable for 100,000+ scans : It does the vulnerability analysis of a given private network by setting up a reverse secure tunnel from cloud to private network where scanner application is a part of. Actual scanner runs on cloud, all operations to operate this scanner done from android mobile application. That scanner connect to private network via secure tunnel from the cloud , scan the network for vulnerabilities and prepare a scan report.
Some of the handpicked technologies that used in Full-Stack Engineering :
- UX/UI – Zeplin, Adobe XD
- Version Control – git
- Code Management – BitBucket, Github
- Backend – GoLang, Java, Python
- Databases – Oracle, MySQL,Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Blockchain – Hyperledger Fabric, Oracle/IBM Blockchain Platform
- DevOps -Dockers, Kubernetes, Google Containers Registry
- Docker Management – DockerHub
- Clouds – DigitalOcean, AWS(Amazon Web Services), Google Cloud
- Agile Project Management Tools – Atlassian Tools
Have Questions Or on anything I can help with?
Connect me https://esumit.blog/contact/